An old age pension system has been implemented by the Uttar Pradesh government for the benefit of the state’s elderly population. Senior individuals who qualify for this program will get a monthly pension of ₹500 as financial help, quarterly ₹1500 and annually ₹6000.
Vridha Pension 2023-2024 Status Check
The UP government has unveiled a new initiative called the UP Vridha Pension Scheme 2024. The UP Old Age Pension Status 2024 may be viewed by those who qualify on the sspy-up.gov.in website.
The government-sponsored Virdha pension is a social security scheme that gives the lowest-income people below the poverty level financial assistance. It is offered to anyone 60 years of age and older, with state-specific assistance.
The entire information on the eligibility for the Old Age Pension in 2024, as well as the other status check procedure, is included in this article. The primary goal of the UP Vridha Pension Yojana 2024 is to provide them with financial assistance so they may maintain their way of life.
- Ladli Behna Yojana
- PM Kisan Status
- PM Kisan Tractor Yojana 2024
- PM Vishwakarma Yojana
- Udyam Aadhar Registration
How to check the Status of Vridha Pension 2023-2024?
By selecting ‘pension payment details new’ on the NSAP (National Social Assistance Programme) homepage, a person may verify the status of their Vridha pension payment. He can later access the information by providing the cell phone number, application number, or applicant name.
If you want to check the status of your Vridha Pension then you need to follow the below given steps.
- The first thing you need to do is go to the Vridha Pension Yojana website at www.sspy-up.gov.in.
- From the main page, he may then select the ‘more reports’ option.
- You will now be forced to choose the ‘Application Tracker’ option on a new screen.
- Finally, in order to check the progress of your application for Vridha Pension, you must enter the application number and select “search.”
UP Vridha Pension Scheme 2023-2024 Eligibility
The UP government has developed an initiative for its senior residents, for which there are some eligibility requirements. The only person eligible to benefit from this arrangement will be the one who satisfies these requirements.
- Individuals must be at least 60 years old and you must be a UP state resident.
- If a person receives pension from another program, they will not be eligible for pension.
- The income threshold for those residing in rural areas is ₹46080.
- The income threshold for those residing in urban areas is ₹56460.
- An age certificate and an individual Aadhar card are essential requirements for the candidate.
- A senior person has to have an account with any bank in order to apply for the UP Old Age Pension Plan.
How Much Does UP Vridha Pension Scheme Provide?
The pension amount and plan name may fluctuate from state to state. The UP Social Security Pension (UPSSP), as it is known in Uttar Pradesh, is a program that offers 500 monthly pensions withheld under the program from age 60 or above. The payment will be made quarterly, ₹1500 in every quarter, ₹6000 annually and ₹500 (payment will be made after every 3 months) monthly.
How to apply for the UP Vridha Pension Scheme?
Applying for help with an old age pension can be done through the official websites of the state government. Here you need to follow the below given steps in order to apply for Vridha Pension.
- Navigate to the official website of www.sspy-up.gov.in.
- The applicant must first complete the registration or application form, including information such as name, gender, date of birth, father’s name, husband’s name, category, mobile number, and full address(district, residence, tehsil), etc.
- The applicant must also complete the bank information, which includes the account number, IFSC code, bank name, and branch. Since the pension money is transferred to the registered account, these particulars are essential.
- The applicant must provide information about his source of income as well as an income proof proving in order to finish the registration procedure.
- They also need to provide a copy of their birth certificate or ID in colour.
- They have to sign a statement attesting to the accuracy of this information after filling it out.
- The state governments update the beneficiary list on a regular basis in an effort to increase process transparency.
Documents need to Apply for the UP Vridha Pension Scheme
We will now discuss the documentation needed in order to submit an online application for the UP Vridha Pension Yojana. You will require a few papers in order to apply for this plan and get the benefits of the Old Age Pension plan.
- Basic address proof
- Aadhar card
- Passport size photo
- Income proof
- mobile number
- Age certificate
- Bank account number