The PM Vishwakarma Yojana 2024 registration is open for skilled artisans and workers. To apply, individuals need to visit the official website and submit the required documents. To know full details check below.
PM Vishwakarma Registration
The PM Vishwakarma Yojana is a government scheme aimed at providing support to artisans and skilled workers in India. The scheme was launched on September 17, 2023, and is designed to benefit individuals with various skills.
To register for the PM Vishwakarma Yojana, applicants need to visit the official website at pmvishwakarma.gov.in and fill out the registration form. The scheme is open to individuals who are not government employees or their relatives.
|Empower and uplift India’s traditional artisans and craftspeople.
|Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MSDE)
|Recognition through digital ID card & Vishwakarma Sthal certificate. Skill training programs. Tool and equipment upgrade support. Financial assistance Market access through e-commerce, trade fairs, and marketing.
|Indian citizen between 18-40 years old. Engaged in traditional crafts or arts. Basic skill level in chosen craft.
|Online at pmvishwakarma.gov.in or at Common Service Centers (CSCs).
|Aadhaar card, bank details, skill certificate (if available), domicile certificate, mobile number, passport photo.
|Typically open throughout the year, check the website for updates.
Upon successful registration, applicants will receive a digital ID and certificate. The scheme aims to provide financial assistance and other benefits to eligible beneficiaries.+
PM Vishwakarma Last Date 2024
The registration process for the PM Vishwakarma Yojana is typically open throughout the year. No last date it’s disclosed officially.
Interested artisans are advised to stay updated on the official website or contact their local Common Service Centers (CSCs) for the latest information regarding registration deadlines and ongoing batches.
PM Vishwakarma Registration Process
The application process for the PM Vishwakarma Yojana is as follows:
- Go to the official website of the PM Vishwakarma Yojana at pmvishwakarma.gov.in If you are a new user, click on the “Login” button and select “CSC- Register Artisans” to fill out an online application. If you’ve already registered, enter your login information.
- Fill out the registration form with your personal information, such as your name, date of birth, and contact details.
- The website may ask you to confirm if any government employees reside at your address. Choose “NO” if no government employees live there.
- You will need to upload documents such as your Aadhaar Card, skill certificate, and bank account details.
- After uploading all the required documents, submit your application form for review.
You will receive a message or email of approval once all the information is verified.
PM Vishwakarma Yojana Eligibility
The eligibility criteria for the PM Vishwakarma Yojana include the following:
- Age: The minimum age for application is 18 years, with no upper age limit.
- Occupation: Eligible occupations include carpenters, blacksmiths, weavers, potters, sculptors, and other traditional artisans.
- Community: Applicants should belong to the Vishwakarma community.
- Income: The family’s annual income should be below a specific threshold, which may vary based on the applicant’s category, such as general, SC/ST, or OBC.
- Citizenship: Applicants must be domiciles of India.
- Family Limit: Only one member of a family can avail the benefits of the scheme, including the husband, wife, and unmarried children living in the family.
PM Vishwakarma Yojana Documents Required
The documents required for PM Vishwakarma Yojana registration include:
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter Identity Card
- Proof of Occupation
- Mobile Number
- Bank Account Details: Including the account number and passbook copy for financial transactions.
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate (If Applicable)
PM Vishwakarma Yojana Benefits
The PM Vishwakarma Yojana is a government initiative aimed at providing financial assistance and support to skilled artisans and craftsmen in India. The benefits of the scheme include:
- Financial Support: The scheme offers loans of up to ₹3 lakhs to beneficiaries in two phases, which can be used for business start-ups and other purposes.
- Stipend Support: During the training period, beneficiaries receive a stipend of Rs. 500 per day for basic training of 5-7 days and advanced training of 15 days or more.
- Skill Development: The scheme provides skill training programs and stipends to help artisans improve their skills and enhance their employment opportunities.
- Recognition: Successful applicants will receive a Vishwakarma Certificate and ID Card, which can be used as proof of their skills and occupation.
- Incentives: The scheme offers various incentives, such as toolkits and training stipends, to help artisans grow their businesses and improve their livelihoods.
- Access to Government Schemes: The PM Vishwakarma Yojana aims to provide artisans with access to various government schemes and welfare programs, such as insurance, loans, and subsidies.