The main goal of MHT CET Registration 2024 is to make the admissions process easier for engineering, management, pharmacy, agriculture, law, medical, AYUSH, and fine arts. The period of registration is from January 16, 2024, until March 1, 2024.
MHT CET 2024 Registration
The MHT CET 2024 registration will be available at cetcell.mahacet.org, according to the State CET Cell of Maharashtra form 16 January 2024. On January 16, the authorities will start accepting registrations for the MHT CET in 2024 and 1 March 2024 will be the last date for registration.
Additionally, the MHT CET registration login page for 2024 is not currently active but will be soon on 16 January. Candidates can use the candidate registration portal to generate their MHT CET login. The engineering exam date was already notified by the authorities online. April 16–30, 2024, is when the Maharashtra CET 2024 test will be held by the authorities.
|Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test Cell
|MHT CET 2024 Registration
|Maharashtra Common Entrance Test
|Application start date
|16 January 2024
|Application end Date
|1 March 2024
|16- 30 April 2024
This website contains the MHT CET 2024 exam pattern, eligibility to apply and registration process for candidates. To be eligible for admission through MHT CET, applicants must fulfil the qualifying requirements of Maharashtra CET. Follow the MHT CET syllabus from the official website to be ready for the Maharashtra entrance test.
How to do MHT CET 2024 Registration?
Online registration will be available for the MHT CET 2024 by following the steps given below.
- Navigate to mahacet.org, the official website of MHT CET.
- On the webpage, select the “MHT CET 2024 Registration” link and After thoroughly examining the instructions, hit the “New Registration” tab.
- After login, Fill out the registration form with your personal, educational, and other appropriate data.
- Provide scanned copies of your signature and photo in the format required.
- The MHT CET 2024 test specifics, such as the subject group and language (English, Marathi, or Urdu), must now be entered by applicants. In this phase, candidates must also choose their desired MHT CET exam locations.
- Apply online and use a debit card, credit card, or net banking to pay the application cost.
- After making sure all the information is correct, click “Submit” to finish the application process.
- Print off the application form, then save it for your records.
Required Documents for Registration of MHT CET 2024
The following necessary papers for MHT CET registration should be arranged by students who intend to fill out the application for MHT CET 2024.
- Valid Email ID and mobile number
- Email ID of Parents (Optional)
- Date of Birth attested
- Domicile certificate
- passport-sized photograph and signature
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Address proof
- Class 10th and 12th mark sheet
- Scanned images of a banking details or Credit/Debit card details for fee payment
MHT CET 2024 Application Fee
The application fee for the MH CET 2024 may be paid online. The application fee may be paid by debit card, credit card, or net banking transaction. After payment, there is no return for the application fee. The costs for applying to different categories are as follows:
|General/ Outside Maharashtra State (OMS) category/J&K Migrants
|SC/ ST/ OBC/ SBC/ NT/ PWD/ EWS
MHT CET 2024 Eligibility
For both the engineering and pharmacy test papers, applicants must meet the MHT CET 2024 qualifying requirements. The applicant needs to be a Class 12 graduate or above. Nonetheless, those who plan to take the Class 12 board test in 2024 are also eligible to apply.
- Indian nationals should be the prospective candidates’ nationality.
- Candidates are not restricted by age.
- Applicants must have completed Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics in their 10+2 exam or an equivalent test from an accredited board or university.
- Applicants may apply if they passed the qualifying test with at least 45% of the possible points (or 40% for those in restricted categories).
- A certificate of Maharashtra state domicile is required for candidates.
MHT CET 2024 Exam Date
The Maharashtra Common Entrance Test is administered by the Government of Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra (MH CET or MHT CET). Every year, an admission test at the state level is held. In order to be admitted to 4-year undergraduate degree programs, a test will be administered.
Applicants will be admitted to a variety of programs, including those in agriculture, technology, engineering, and pharmacy. The candidates will be admitted to a range of public and private educational establishments located throughout the state of Maharashtra. The MHT CET 2024 test will be offered online from April 16 to April 30, 2024.