For recent college graduates and first-time workers, Pag-IBIG Fund, PhilHealth, and SSS membership is a sign of maturity. Your professional career begins. Most government transactions, including Pag-IBIG Online Registration.
Pag-IBIG Online Registration
As a moment of passage into adulthood, participation in the Pag-IBIG Fund (together with PhilHealth and SSS) is especially significant for recent college graduates and new hires. Your journey as a fully-fledged career professional begins with it.
Through its online membership registration tool, you must input your information, create a Member’s Data Form (MDF), and get your Pag-IBIG Membership ID (MID) Number. This implies that joining a membership doesn’t require you to go to the closest Pag-IBIG office and stand in a position.
Becoming a Pag-IBIG member is as easy as clicking a few times and takes just a few minutes, making it far quicker and easier than manual registration. This short guide to Pag-IBIG Online Registration in 2024 will help to streamline the process even more.
Who should Register for Pag-IBIG Membership?
Membership in Pag-IBIG may be required or optional, according to the individual’s income source.
Mandatory Pag-IBIG Membership
The following individuals must be members of the Pag-IBIG Fund for their coverage to be mandatory:
- Workers (permanent, temporary, or provisional) in the private sector sixty years or older
- Government workers covered by GSIS, irrespective of appointment status
- Individuals working for themselves and earning at least ₱1,000 per month up to the age of 60
- Kasambahays are workers who earn at least ₱1,000 a month, such as chefs, drivers, gardeners, and domestic assistants.
- Both maritime and terrestrial OFWs
- Filipinos who work for foreign companies, whether they are stationed there or elsewhere
- Personnel in uniform (Fire Protection Bureau, Philippine National Police, Armed Forces of the Philippines, etc.)
- Foreign nationals who are required to be covered by the SSS up to the age of 60
You may still apply to become a voluntary member even if you don’t fit into any of the categories that make participation in Pag-IBIG obligatory.
Voluntary Pag-IBIG Membership
The following people, ages 18 to 65, may choose not to register with the Pag-IBIG Fund:
- Non-working spouse of a Pag-IBIG member who has registered
- Filipino nationals working for a foreign government or international agency
- Workers of companies where the Pag-IBIG Fund has suspended or waived coverage
- Leaders and members of religious groups
- Investors, pensioners, and other people with fixed incomes or allowances
- Public servants and workers who are not covered by GSIS (such as barangay officials and members of Sangguniang Kabataan)
How to register online through Virtual Pag-IBIG 2024?
In 2023, registering online for Pag-IBIG is a simple and fast procedure. Here’s how to use your tablet, laptop, computer, or smartphone to visit the Pag-IBIG online registration page.
- Visit the Virtual Pag-IBIG site and selecting Be a Member
- Enter your last name, first name, middle name (check the box if there’s no middle name), and date of birth (mm/dd/yy) on the online form.
- Enter the CAPTCHA and click Submit.
- Fill out the online membership registration form with your name, address, and phone number. Your heirs, member category, and job history are also required.
- Complete the Pag-IBIG membership form and click Submit Registration.
- The Successful Registration page appears. Note your Registration Tracking Number. Print or save your registration form by clicking Print MDF.
- Visit the Pag-IBIG Membership ID (MID) Number Inquiry website after two working days to validate your permanent ID number. After that, employed members should submit it to their company during Pag-IBIG online registration for new hires.
How to Verify Your Pag-IBIG MID Number?
To verify, you may use any of the following methods:
- Via Lingkod Pag-IBIG Chat: On the Virtual Pag-IBIG website, click the Lingkod Pag-IBIG chat box located in the bottom right corner.
- Via SMS: Send an SMS to 0917-888-40363 (Globe) or 0918-898-4363 (Smart) with the text IDSTAT<space>[RTN]<space>[Birth date in MM/DD/YYYY format].
- Via Pag-IBIG Hotline: Pag-ibig Hotline 8-PAG-IBIG (8724-4244) may provide your MID number. You must answer three security questions successfully for identification verification before receiving your Pag-IBIG number
- Via Email: Use Pag-IBIG MID Number as the subject line and include your complete name, date of birth, and mother’s maiden name in your email. Email [email protected] with a valid ID picture.
Go to GMR Homepage To Get Relevant Content.