The NSP Pre Matric Scholarship 2023, open for applications until January 15, 2024, offers financial aid to students in Classes 1 to 10, ensuring a minimum of Rs 10,000 and a maximum of Rs 1,25,000 annually.
- NSP Pre Matric Scholarship 2023-24
- NSP Pre Matric Scholarship 2023 2024 Overview
- NSP Pre Matric Scholarship Last Date 2023
- National Scholarship Portal 2023 Required Documents
- NSP Pre Matric Scholarship Eligibility
- How to apply for NSP Pre Matric Scholarship 2023 2024
- NSP Pre-Matric Scholarship Amount
- FAQs on NSP Pre Matric Scholarship 2023 2024
NSP Pre Matric Scholarship 2023-24
When will the applications for the financial year 2023-24 start through the official website scholarships.gov.in, Also, with which documents you will have to apply, and how much scholarship you will get, all the information related to this is explained in detail below. The National Scholarship Portal (NSP) is the official website. This website has been launched by the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology.
It provides scholarships to SC, OBC, and ST students. If you apply for the NSP Pre Matric Scholarship 2023 2024 through this portal, then the amount is sent to the bank account of the students under the NSP portal. If candidates apply for any scholarship through the NSP portal, then first check the NSP Pre Matric Scholarship status of the application and the last date of application.
NSP Pre Matric Scholarship 2023 2024 Overview
|NSP Pre-Matric Scholarship
|Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology
|National Scholarship Portal
|Central Government of India
|15 January 2024
NSP Pre Matric Scholarship Last Date 2023
Applicants under the NSP Pre Matric Scholarship 2023 2024 scheme should note that there will be no acceptance of applications after the last day of application. The last date to apply for the scholarship is January 15, 2024. It is a central scheme and is 100% sponsored by the concerned ministries.
National Scholarship Portal 2023 Required Documents
While applying for National Scholarship 2023, you may require the following important documents.
- Application Form
- Identity Card
- Income Certificate
- Caste certificate
- Bank Passbook
- Account Number (Link with Aadhar card)
- Character Certificate
- Adhar Card
NSP Pre Matric Scholarship Eligibility
- Students should be studying in class 9th and 10th.
- Students should belong to the Scheduled Caste category.
- The income of their parents should not be more than Rs 2.50 lakh per year.
- Minimum 50% marks in the primary or secondary examination. Annual income should be up to 1 lakh.
How to apply for NSP Pre Matric Scholarship 2023 2024
- Step 1: Visit the official website of NSP to apply for the NSP Pre Matric Scholarship 2023 24.
- Step 2: You have to go to the website and click on the “New Registration” or “Create New Account” option.
- Step 3: Complete the required information and upload the required documents to meet the eligibility criteria.
- Step 4: After checking all the documents and information, you have to click on the button to apply.
- Step 5: You can log in to the portal and track the application process.
- Step 6: After your application is processed, you will get a notification if you get the scholarship
NSP Pre-Matric Scholarship Amount
The NSP Pre Matric scholarship amount 2023-24 varies depending on the background, class, and from which ministry the student is entitled to receive the scholarship. Students of classes 6 to 10 will get Rs 500 as an admission fee every year. Along with this, they will also receive a tuition fee amount of ₹350 every month.
FAQs on NSP Pre Matric Scholarship 2023 2024
What is the last date of the NSP pre-matric scholarship 2023?
You can apply for the NSP Pre Matric Scholarship 2023 till 31st December 2023
What is the amount of the NSP scholarship for 2023?
Under NSP Scholarship Rs 12000 is provided annually.
Visit the Home page of GMR for the latest update.