Notification for recruitment of Teaching and Non-Teaching posts is released officially by the Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board, and now aspirants may apply between 9 January and 07 February 2024.
DSSSB Recruitment 2024
Candidates who want be appointed as Post Graduate Teachers, Assistant Teacher (Nursery), SO (Horticulture), etc, need to know that the application form will be available on respective webportal of DSSSB at https://dsssbonline.nic.in/ till the deadline.
|Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board
|Teaching & Non-Teaching
|9 January and 07 February 2024
Candidates who are eligible and interested need to know that to apply online for many Teaching or Non-Teaching posts under various departments or organisations in Delhi, it is mandatory to meet certain eligibility criteria to submit an online application form.
DSSSB Teaching & Non-Teaching Notification 2024
DSSSB has officially released a recruitment notification for various posts. Aspiring candidates can submit their applications between January 9 and February 7, 2024. Eligible candidates are advised to check the official web portal of DSSSB for the application form and ensure they meet the specified eligibility criteria.
DSSSB Teaching & Non-Teaching Eligibility Criteria 2023
Eligibility criteria for the various Teaching and Non-Teaching posts in terms of educational qualification age limit are available below.
- Post Graduate Teacher – Candidates should have completed Post Graduation along with a Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) degree.
- Assistant Teacher (Nursery) – Aspirants need to hold a Diploma in Nursery Teaching to be eligible for the Assistant Teacher (Nursery) position.
- SO (Horticulture) – Candidates aspiring for the position of SO (Horticulture) should have a degree in Agriculture or Horticulture
Note: To check the educational qualification for other Non-Teaching posts, it is highly recommended to refer to the advertisement brochure.
- Minimum and maximum age limits for the various Teaching and Non-Teaching posts is different from one another for each, to get accurate details, please refer to the official notification brochure on the official DSSSB website.
DSSSB Vacancy 2024
There are a total number of 4214 vacancies for the Teaching and Non-Teaching posts, every single individual need to know that, out of total vacancies, 297 are for Post Graduate Teacher, 1455 for Assistant Teacher (Nursery), 108 for Section Officer (Horticulture), and 2354 are for various Non-Teaching posts.
DSSSB Application Fee 2024
To apply online for recruitment of Teaching and Non-Teaching posts, an individual will have to pay the application fee of 100 rupees through a debit card, credit card, NET banking, or UPI, if they belong to General, Other Backward Class or Economically Weaker Section
Note: Female, Schedule Tribes, Scheduled Caste, or Person with Disability candidates won’t have to pay any fee, whether he or she is going to apply for any Teaching or Non-Teaching posts.
DSSSB Selection Process 2024
Selection process for Teaching and Non-Teaching under various departments and organisations in Delhi consists of multiple stages, which are as follows.
- Written Examination
- Skill Test (If required)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Candidates need to know that only those are called for following stages, who will have secured at least cut off marks or more in the first stage of selection process.
DSSSB Exam Date 2023
Exam date for various Teaching and Non-Teaching posts will be released officially y the Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board, candidates who are planning to apply need to know that exam may be held in March or April 2024 for different posts in the different date, once it is confirmed details will be updated here too.
How to apply for DSSSB Recruitment 2023 for Teaching or Non-Teaching posts?
To apply online for the recruitment of Teaching or Non-Teaching, you need to go through the step-by-step instructions below.
- Visit the official website of the Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board at https://dsssbonline.nic.in/.
- Lookout for an option that reads ‘Recruitment of Teaching and Non-Teaching 2024’ and tap on it to go to the new webpage.
- Enter basic and educational qualification details, as asked.
- Upload documents with photograph and signatures and go to the payment section.
- Pay the application fee and hit the Submit button to apply.