A recruitment notification for 2250 vacancies has been posted by the Railway Protection Force (RPF). The positions that are up for grabs include Constable and Sub Inspector posts. The RPF 2024 hiring campaign is to start on March to April 2024.
RPF Notification 2024
The RRB will be published an RPF Notification in March 2024, outlining the process for hiring Constables and Sub Inspectors for the RPF/RPSF. Everything is contained in this notification pdf, except the registration dates. Via RPF Recruitment 2024, about 2250 positions for Constables and Sub Inspectors will be filled.
If candidates want to pass the RPF Recruitment Exam in 2024, they need to study hard. Applications for RPF Recruitment 2024 would be accepted once the application link becomes open. The RRB will handle the countrywide recruitment, and computer-based tests, PET and PMT, and document verification will be used to choose applicants.
|Railway Protection Force
|RPF Notification 2024
|March 2024 (Expected)
An excellent chance to enter the vital and dynamic field of railroad security is presented by the RPF Constable Recruitment 2024. RPF Constables are essential to the upkeep of law and order on railroad property since their major duty is to guarantee the safety and security of trains, cargo, and passengers.
How to apply for RPF Recruitment 2024?
The procedures for applying to the RPF Recruitment 2024 for the positions of SI and Constable must be known by the aspirants.
- Head to www.rpf.indianrailways.gov.in, the Railway Protection Force’s official website.
- Upon registering on the recruiting site, please enter your name, email address, and contact data. You get a registration ID and password.
- Enter the registration ID and password to access the portal. Complete the application form by providing all necessary information, such as your contact information, educational background, and other pertinent facts.
- Scan copies of your identification, signature, and any other required certifications will need to be uploaded. Make sure these documents fit the required file sizes and formats.
- As mentioned in the recruiting announcement, pay the application fee with debit or credit cards, net banking, and other accessible alternatives.
- Make sure that the information you submitted on your application is correct and store your form for future use.
RPF Application Fee 2024
The application fees must be paid in order to submit an online application for the RPF Recruitment 2024 Exam. The applicant’s application will be ruled incomplete and will not be approved if the requisite application fee is not paid.
RPF Vacancies 2024
It has been revealed that there would be 2000 Constable and 250 Sub Inspector positions available for the RPF Recruitment 2024. Candidates refer to the official notification in order to get detailed vacancies information about RPF Recruitment 2024.
RPF Eligibility 2024
To apply for the RPF Recruitment 2024, a candidate must meet a few qualifying requirements set by the Railway Protection Force. Typically, these requirements include physical suitability, age restriction, and educational background.
- The age range for Constables in the Railway Protection Force RPF Recruitment 2023 is 18–25 years old, and for SI (Sub Inspectors), it is 20–25 years old.
- Candidates must have finished their 10th or 12th grade, obtained a diploma, or graduated from an accredited board, university, or other institution in any field in order to be eligible to apply for the RPF Recruitment 2024 for Constable and SI jobs.
RPF Selection Process 2024
The Railway Protection Force (RPF) selection procedure usually involves many phases to guarantee the hiring of appropriately qualified and suitable applicants. The following steps might be part of the selection process:
- Computer-Based Test (CBT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Document Verification
RPF Exam Pattern 2024
A Computer-Based Test (CBT), which evaluates candidates’ knowledge in areas including general awareness, arithmetic, general intelligence, and reasoning, is the first step in the selection process of RPF. A candidate will lose ⅓ points for answering a question incorrectly.
If a question is left unanswered, no points will be deducted. The computer-based exam has a 90-minute time limit to complete. For the job of Constable, questions at the matriculation level, or class 10, will be asked. The questions for the SI post will have a Graduation degree of difficulty.
The RPF CBT Exam will have 120 questions in total, with 50 questions pertaining to general awareness, 35 questions to arithmetic, and 35 questions to general intelligence and reasoning. Multiple-choice, objective-type questions will be asked.