The notification for Agniveer Army Recruitment 2024 has been released to hire 25,000+ candidates for the Indian Army, Indian Navy, and Indian Air Force. The application process for this recruitment will start on 13 February 2024.
Agniveer Army Recruitment 2024
The Agniveer recruiting 2024 Notification was released by the Indian Army, notifying the availability of recruiting rallies around the country for potential applicants to join the Indian Army. The Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2024 released about 25,000+ positions for interested and eligible candidates.
Candidates must make sure they are aware of all the deadlines listed in order to submit their Indian Army Agniveer Application Form 2024 on time. Men and women between the ages of 17.5 and 21 are to be recruited for the armed forces under this program.
|Agniveer Army Recruitment 2024
|Application Start Date
|13 February 2024
|Application End Date
|22 March 2024
|Check Here (Activate Soon)
The page offers a thorough explanation of all the conditions needed to apply for Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment in 2024, including the age restriction, deadlines, educational requirements, exam specifics, and the selection process.
- ESIC MTS Recruitment 2024
- RRB ASM Notification 2024
- RRB NTPC Notification 2024
- DSSSB Recruitment 2024
Agniveer Army Notification 2024
The Army chooses Engineers under the Agnipath Scheme, providing a rare chance for young people in India to experience military life without committing to a long term role. Agniveer is a government program that gives people the opportunity to serve their nation by joining for a four-year term in the Indian Army, Indian Navy, or Indian Air Force.
The Indian Army has released a formal brief notice detailing the details of this recruiting drive, giving prospective recruits comprehensive details on the chance to enlist and serve in these essential military branches. The official notification for this recruitment is available on the official website accessible at joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Agniveer Army Vacancies 2024
In 2024, the Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment will be used to fill around 25,000 different positions. Agniveer (Technical) in all arms, Agniveer (Technical, Aviation & Ammunition Examiner) in all arms, etc. are the names of the pots. Here is the announces posts list:
- Agniveer General Duty (GD)(All Arms)
- Agniveer (Technical) (All Arms)
- Agniveer (Technical) (Aviation & Ammunition Examiner) (All Arms)
- Agniveer Clerk/Store Keeper (Technical) (All Arms)
- Agniveer Tradesman (All Arms)
How to Apply for Agniveer Army 2024?
For the convenience of the candidates, we have included the online application step-by-step procedure below. By using the instructions listed below, you may submit an online application for the Indian Army Recruitment 2024.
- Explore https://joinindianarmy.nic.in/, the Indian Army’s official website.
- Search for and choose the “Agnipath army 2024” option located in the homepage’s header.
- Select “Registration” if you are a first-time user. If you are an existing user, log in using your username and password.
- After carefully reading the offered instructions and details, hit “Continue.”
- Following the examination of the qualifying requirements, a schedule of forthcoming rallies for various trades will be provided. Choose the rally for which you are eligible.
- Provide your personal details and attach scanned copies of all the necessary paperwork with the application form.
- Use the offered online payment method to finish paying the application fee.
- A copy of the application should be downloaded and saved for subsequent usage.
Agniveer Army 2024 Application Fee
Candidates must pay an examination fee of ₹250/-per applicant in order to appear in the Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2024 online test. Candidates will be sent to the SBI portal via a link on the website once they have successfully completed the application. Candidates must pay ₹250 through the SBI site, plus any relevant bank fees.
Agniveer Army 2024 Eligibility
The following are the age restrictions and educational requirements for the various postings in the Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2024.
- Candidates must have an accredited degree and marks from a recognized board according to their posts.
- Applicants may apply online for the Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2024 if they are between the ages of 17.5 and 21.
Agniveer Army 2024 Salary
Candidates selected for the different posts of Agniveer Army 2024 will get a monthly stipend. Here is the salary structure for 4 years selected Agniveer Army:
Selected applicants will be eligible for a variety of allowances, such as hardship, ration, clothing, and travel, in addition to the yearly package. Agniveers would get a lump sum payout from the Seva Nidhi package of Rs. 11.71 lakhs after four years of service, plus interest.
Agniveer Army 2024 Selection Process
The following steps are part of the Agneepath Scheme 2024 Agniveer Selection Process of the Indian Army:
- Online Written Exam (CBT)
- Physical Efficiency Test(PET) and Physical Measurement Test(PMT)
- Typing Test/ Trade Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Agniveer Army 2024 Exam Pattern
There will be multiple choice questions (MCQs) with objectives in the online test.
The applicant’s category will determine the number of questions and length of time. One must respond to fifty questions in one hour or one hundred questions in two hours.
A negative marking scheme will be implemented, with each wrong answer costing 25% of the total score. Questions that are not tried will be marked zero. Each acceptable response will be given a perfect score. Candidates will be evaluated based on all attempted questions, including those that have been highlighted for review.