Notification for recruitment of Constable and Sepoy under the India Reserve Battalion or Odisha Special Armed Police may be released in the first stage quarter of 2024 and then aspirants who are anticipating notifications will be able to apply online.
OSAP IRB Recruitment 2024
Candidates who want to be appointed as Constable or Sepoy need to know the application form is going to be available on the official website of the Odisha Police State Selection Board, which is accessible only at https://opssb.nic.in/, and then aspirants will be able to apply online.
|Constable / Sepoy under OSAP/IRB
|To be released
|Application Form Date
|January or February 2024
The officials of the OPSSB has not yet confirmed any date for releasing the notification for recruitment of Constable or Sepoy under the OSAP or IRB, but there is high speculation that it will be made public most probably in January or February 2024, and window to apply online is likely to remain active on the official website for four weeks.
- NPCIL Recruitment 2024
- RRB NTPC Notification 2024
- RRB ASM Notification 2023
- GIC Assistant Manager Recruitment 2024
- IB ACIO Tech Recruitment 2023
- SSC Delhi Police Constable Result 2023
OPSSB OSAP/IRB Notification 2024
The Odisha Police State Selection Board is gearing up for the OSAP/IRB Recruitment 2024, with the official notification expected to be released in the first quarter of the year, possibly in January or February. Aspiring candidates should keep a close eye on the official website of the OPSSB at https://opssb.nic.in/ for updates.
OSAP/IRB Constable/Sepoy Vacancy 2024
The number of vacancies for the post of Constable or Sepoy under the India Reserve Battalion or Odisha Special Armed Police is not yet disclosed officially by the Odisha Police State Selection Board, but there is high speculation that it is likely to be around 3000, once the notice is released officially, exact details will be available here.
OSAP/IRB Eligibility Criteria 2024
Eligibility criteria for the post of Constable or Sepoy under the OSAP or IRB in terms of education qualification, language proficiency, and age limit are available below.
- Candidates must have passed HSC (12th) with any Stream or its equivalent from the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha, or any other recognized Board.
- An individual should be able to speak, read, and write in the Odia language.
- Must have passed Odia as a subject in the Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) examination.
- Candidates must be between 18 to 23 years as of cut off date. There will be upper age relaxation for reserved category candidates, as per government rules.
OSAP/IRB Application Fee 2024
To apply online for the post of Constable or Sepoy under the India Reserve Battalion or Odisha Special Armed Police, an individual who belongs to the General or Other Backward Class will have to pay likely ₹150, and those belonging for Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribes are exempted from this fee.
Note: Candidates will be able to pay the required fee using the provided online payment method at the end of the submission of the online application form.
How to apply online for OSAP IRB Recruitment 2024?
To apply online for OSAP IRB Recruitment 2024, you need to go through the step-by-step instructions below.
- Go to the official website of the Odisha Police State Selection Board (OPSSB), which is accessible only at https://opssb.nic.in/.
- Locate the specific notification for the Recruitment of Constable/Sepoy under OSAP/IRB 2024.
- Click on the “Apply Online” link provided in the notification
- Enter your basic information and educational qualification details as required in the online application form.
- Upload documents scan copy with a photograph and signature as per the specified guidelines.
- At the end, you need to pay the application fee of ₹150 (if applicable) using a debit card, credit card or NET and then hit the Submit button.