To conduct the exam of MAH AAC CET, application form started on 30th January 2024 and ended on 29th Feb 2024. Candidates who have passed in 10 + 2 can apply for the entrance exam.
MAH AAC CET Application Form 2024
The MAH AAC CET is basically a state level test which is conducted for admission to the first year of full time undergraduate visual art courses in the five art and applied art. The exam of Mah AAC CET 2024 will be held in both online and offline mode.
|MAH AAC CET 2024
|State CET Cell, Maharashtra
|Application Form Date
|30 Jan to 29 Feb 2023
During the filling of this form applicants must make sure that their personal and educational details are filled in correctly otherwise their form will be rejected.
MAH AAC CET Exam Date 2024
The exam based on MAH AAC CET will be conducted in the month of May 2024. Candidates need to know that once the actual date for commencement of exam is announced officially by the State CET Cell, Maharashtra, we will update the details here.
MAH AAC CET 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Education Qualification –
- Candidates should have completed 10 + 2 examinations in any discipline from the recognized university.
- Further candidates must also have pursued English as one of the language subjects.
Minimum Required Marks –
- Candidates belonging to the general category of Maharashtra and all categories from other states are required to have passed their qualifying exam with a minimum 45%.
- While the SC/ ST candidates of Maharashtra must have completed their graduation with a minimum of 40% aggregate marks.
Age Limit –
- There is no age limit to appear in the Mah AAC CET examination.
Mah AAC CET 2024 Fee
For all categories of candidate’s application form fees is Rs 1700 and this is decided by the exam conducting body or authority.
Mah AAC CET 2024 Exam Pattern
The Mah AAC CET exam is divided into two types – Practical and General Knowledge examination papers.
Fatherly practical marks are detached into object drawing practical, design practical and memory drawing practical examination.
The exam of Mah AAC CET duration varies depending as per subject opted by the candidates.
This exam is conducted in online mode and consists of objective questions based on food production, food and beverage operation, English, Room Division, and questions related to the hospitality industry.
The language which is going to use by the management in exam is English in all subjects
Regarding marking scheme “There is no negative marking for any incorrect answer. In each correct answer 1 mark is added.”
The subject which is known as Design Practical, Object Drawing Practical, Memory drawing Practical’s each consist of 50 marks. But the subject general knowledge test consists of 40 marks.
The time duration is different for every subject. General knowledge test and object drawing practical consist of 60 minutes. But memory drawing questions and design practical consist of 90 minutes.
How to apply for MAH AAC CET 2024?
The various stages which is required to follow by applicants during the time of applying this form are given below –
- First, candidates will have to register through the official website. Personal, contact, and category details have to be provided and security has to be selected and answered.
- Candidates also need to create a password.
- Then candidates are required to provide their 10th and 12th standard subject wise and total scores. Details regarding Mah AAC CET exam have been entered.
- Signature and photograph as per the specifications mentioned by authorities have to be uploaded.
- The candidates who did not register for this exam will be required to pay counselling fee in online mode.
- After that the candidate received a printout of the counselling form for verification purposes.
- Original documents have to be submitted for E-Verification through candidate in online mode regarding confirming application form.
- Then finally the form is completed.
Those candidates who successfully give this exam are able to check their result through online mode. Fees are fixed , no changes are there and both online and offline payment mode is available to them.
Go to GMR Homepage To Get Relevant Topics.