The application form for BPSC TRE 3.0 is open on 10th February and then closed on 23rd Feb 2024. For the candidates who want to become a teacher, this is a golden opportunity.
BPSC TRE 3.0 Notification 2024
The Bihar Service Commission is going to announce the notification for the recruitment of Bihar teachers under 3.0. This has been confirmed through Chairman Atul Prasad within a press conference on Tuesday as per media reports.
|Bihar Public Service Commission
|Name of Exam
|Bihar Teacher Exam 2024
|Mode of Application
|Bihar Teacher Vacancy 2024
|10 to 23 February 2024
|7 to 17 March 2024
Candidates who want to be appointed as teacher for class 1 to 5, 6 to 8, 9 to 10 and class 11 to 12 require to know that the application form is available online only on the official BPSC website.
- BSSC Inter Level Admit Card 2024
- BSEB 10th Admit Card
- Bihar DElEd Notification 2024
- ESIC MTS Recruitment 2024
BPSC TRE 3.0 Vacancy
The total number of expected vacancies in this year for the form of BPSC TRE3.0 is 71000. Due to this huge aspirants are able to get selected and also secure their career.
BPSC TRE 3.0 Eligibility Criteria
- For primary teacher candidates must have accomplished intermediate, diploma in elementary education and should have passed 1st paper of CTET.
- In respect of the upper teacher applicant should have the degree of undergraduate and also cleared the second paper.
- In case of secondary teachers students have an UG, BEd and also passed a STET paper of one.
- In senior secondary school they should hold a PG degree and clear paper two of STET.
- In upper and primary the age eligibility lies between 18 -37.
- In senior secondary and secondary age starts from 21 and ends at 40.
How to Apply for BPSC TRE 3.0?
For applying the BPSC TRE 3.0 teacher exam stages are given below –
- Visiting BPSC official website www.bpsc.bih.nic.in.
- Then go to the option ‘Recruitment of Teacher 2024’ and tap on it to go to the new webpage.
- After that fill in the needed information like address, name etc.
- Upload documents through signature and photograph and jump to another page.
- Finally you are required to pay the needed amount utilising the facilitated payment gateway and hit the submit button to apply.
BPSC TRE 3.0 Application Fee
For Bihar –
- General and other backward class – Rs 750
Female, schedule caste or tribes and physically handicapped –Rs 220
Other State –
- Male/ female of any category – Rs 750
BPSC TRE 3.0 Exam Date and Pattern
As per the announcement of Mr. Prasad candidates who submits their application successfully there will be eligible for the written exam. The date which is scheduled regarding the exam is between 7th – 17th March 2024.
Exam Pattern –
Middle School Teacher –
- This exam will be conducted for 150 marks of 150 questions.
- Here two papers will be held for Bihar middle teacher Niyamavali.
- The Bihar teachers are carried in three different parts and that is part 1 for language, part 2 is regarding general studies and 3rd part is associated with concerned subjects.
- Total time duration for this exam is 2:30 hr.
- Language section is qualifying in nature with 30 %
- Question pattern depends on MCQ.
- The Subject question is based on NCERT books.
Secondary School Teacher –
- Pattern of this exam is distributed into 3 parts: paper 1st test the candidate’s knowledge of English and one of the following languages: Bangla, Hindi and Urdu.
- Second paper tests the GK of each candidate in different subjects including reasoning, maths, general awareness social studies, general science EVS, geography and Indian national movement.
- Third paper tests the applicant’s subjective knowledge that they have selected to teach.
- Here also the total number of questions consist of 150.
Higher Secondary School Teacher –
- Part one is connected with language and the minimum score for passing this topic is thirty percent.
- The second paper two is related to the higher school curriculum but at a level accurate to the minimum qualification of the candidate.
- Third part is totally based on subjects and here applicants need to choose one of the following papers. Like Bhojpuri, Arabic, Persian, Physics, Chemistry, Economics, Psychology and others.
Officials stated that the procedure of registration will commence on Feb 10th and end on Feb 23rd 2024. Once the notification is released on the official website of the Commission, candidates easily access the details.
Go to GMR Homepage To Get Relevant Content.