Air India announced the commencement of its exclusive network–wide sale, the Namaste world sale on 2nd Feb 2024, and the last for which is Feb 05, stay tuned to get all details about it.
Air India Namaste World Sale
The special promotion covers travel periods from Feb 2nd to September 30th 2024, allowing passengers to plan their trips well in advance.
The seats are limited and allocated on a first-come, first-served basis, emphasizing the urgency for potential travellers to secure their booking promptly.
As part of Namaste World Sale Air India is providing customers with an additional benefit by waiving off the convenience fee on bookings made through the mobile app and Air India website.
Air India Namaste World Sale Price
The limited period offer available from 2nd Feb – 5th Feb 2024, extending enticing all-inclusive one-way economy class fares starting as low as Rs 1799 for domestic routes and Rs 3899 for international destinations.
Business class fares for domestic routes starting at Rs 10899 creating an unprecedented opportunity for travellers to experience luxury at an affordable price.
Air India Namaste World Sale Date
This scheme is already released in the month of February 2024 and is going to close on 30th Sep 24. Here are some exciting one-way and return economy class fares are given below –
|One Way Fare
|India to USA
|India to Europe
|India to the Gulf and Middle East
|India to Singapore
|India to Melbourne (Australia)
|India to Kathmandu
How to Book a Ticket during the Air India Namaste World Sale?
Some of the steps which is required to follow by the consumers during the time of booking tickets in Air India World Sale for their trip are provided below –
Search for flights in advance –
- Before we dive into how to book a ticket, it’s necessary to know when to book one.
- Airfares tend to increase closer to the flying date and during popular travel times like the festive season, holiday and even long weekends.
- Due to this applicants need to book their tickets in advance to get the valuable and best price.
Compare prices –
- Before booking the flight make sure that you are getting the lowest price possible.
- For this you can scan through different online travel agency (OTA) websites and apps.
- With the help of Air India Namaste World Sale users ,are able to take advantage of gaining effective discounts, free cancellations and others.
- You must check the offer page at the time of booking a flight ticket.
- Register with the OTA platform –
- Then in the next step you need to sign up for the OTA with your email address and mobile number.
- Create and account and verify an email address if needed.
- It can be done via website or through different kinds of apps.
Enter your trip details –
- Now enter your destination city and origin, the date of departure and return, the number of passengers and travel class.
- Then hit the search button. A list of flights will appear.
- Use the filter option to refine the result.
Pick an airline and start the booking process –
- Choose the flight which is suitable. Check the stops if you are taking a connecting flight and the time it’d take for you to reach the destination.
- Also check baggage allowance and move ahead with the booking. Then enter personal details.
- Selection of seats
- You can choose a window, aside or middle as per your preference.
- If you wish to upgrade to a seat with extra legroom you can do so by paying an additional charge.
- Book your tickets
- Now double check personal details and flights thoroughly.
- Check your visa is valid in case you are travelling internationally.
- Check your confirmation receipt
- Once the payment has been made you will receive a confirmation message in your mail.
The approach of consumer-centric aiming to simplify the procedure of booking and increase entire satisfaction. It easily enhanced Air India profit.